Hello, friends! The sun is shining, our tree is decorated, Hanukkah lights are aglow at dinner each night, and a big box of Florida oranges landed at our door last week. I’m feeling grateful that I’m surrounded by special treats and so much beauty.
A few things:
1. Last Friday’s Red Bird Crafts Story Stone workshop for adults turned out to be a beautiful evening full of inspiration, delicious nibbles, and amazing Story Stones. Oh my! Such creativity! I’m honored to have spent the night with such kind, interesting people (some traveled all the way from Boston to join!).
2. There is an animal who is living (or not living) under our porch and it is causing stinky problems. Hellllllllllp! Sigh.
3. Join me today on Sew Mama Sew! where I offer a project from Show Me a Story and inspiration for making winter themed Story Stones. Please note that these little stones are perfect for stockings and Hanukkah! Many thanks to Beth for inviting me to join their Family Crafting Month series!
4. Visit my blog at Everyday Fun for inspiration!
5. Our Massachusetts valley did this. We kicked off the holiday season in a big way! So proud.